How To Flash Redmi 4A MIUI ROM Procedure With TWRPHere, we will tell you How to flash Redmi 4A or we can say that how to install international MIUI ROM With Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) like MultiROM, MiuiPro or Xiaomi.eu ROM on Markw device with locked bootloader in Redmi 4 Prime smartphone .
- MiFlash Download from HERE
- USB Drivers
- A Xiaomi Redmi 4A smartphone
Steps For Flashing Global ROM in Xiaomi Redmi 4A smartphone :-
- Enable developer options and enable OEM UNLOCKING.
- Go to "Settings" > "About phone" > then Tap few times on "MIUI version" to enable developer options .
- Now go to "developer" options and enable "OEM UNLOCKING".
- Download and extract "PatchLockedBL.zip" and install this patch using MiFlash just like a usual ROM File .
- For installing "PatchLockedBL.zip" you’ll need to boot your Redmi 4 Prime smartphone in download mode or EDL Mode.
- To enter into "EDL" mode on Redmi 4 Prime device, Do the following process :-
- Switch off your device and power on your phone by holding power button and volume up button simulteniously .
- Now turn off your device and enter fastboot mode (vol – and power button at the same time).
- Download and extract TWRP.zip and run “doit1.bat” file.
- Device will reboot. First startup will take around 10-15 minutes.
- After reboot enter fastboot mode again and run “doit2.bat” file.
- Now TWRP recovery will start. Disable password and allow changes to “system” partition. Make swipe to confirm.
- Enter “Wipe” and select data format. Type “yes” and swipe to continue. Enter main menu again and press “Reboot” > “Power Off”.
- Hold three buttons to enter TWRP again. Enter “Wipe” > “Advanced Wipe” > Select all partitions except “system” > Swipe to confirm.
- Enter main menu press “Reboot” > “Turn off”
- Hold three buttons and enter TWRP again.
- Now Copy International MIUI ROM to Xiaomi Redmi 4A internal storage and install via TWRP.
- yeah you have successfully flash International ROM into your Xiaomi Redmi 4A .
Download links :-PatchLockedBL.zip
Special CaseIn case you’ve stuck with doit1.bat file do the following:
- Replace emmc_appsboot.mbn file to patched one and install with “clear all” option.
- Skip steps with “doit1.bat” file and continue with “doit2.bat”.
|Flashing And Imei Repair Tools|
|Imei Tools Tutorial SP Flash Tool Spd Flash Tool Mtk Imei Tool|
Factory Original Firmware [Flash File]