Flash Image flash file by using Phoenix USB Pro flash tool
- flash tool software - Download from HERE
- USB drivers - Download from HERE
- flash file firmware - Download from HERE
- A USB cable
Supported Android Devices listed Below :-
- Allwinner Chipset Devices
Procedure for Installing Stock Rom into Android Devices using Phoenix USB Pro flash toolStep 1: First of all Download and install the Android USB Driver for your device into your Computer . If you have already installed the USB drivers then SKIP this step .
Step 2: Download and Install Phoenix Pro flash tool into your computer .
Step 3: Download the Flash file Stock Rom Of your Android Device and extract it .
Step 4: Open Phoenix Pro flash tool by clicking on the icon PhoenixUSBPro.exe .
This Window will appear on the screen
Step 5: Now , Click on the Key Button on the Top and select the key file .
Step 7: Now, Click on Start button for starting the flashing process .
Step 8: Now, A Big Green Tick Mark will appear on the left side that means everything is ready for starting the procedure .
Step 9: Power Off your Android smartphone .
Step 10: Now, connect your Android Device by holding the Volume Down key or sometimes Volume Up key to the Computer via using the USB cable.
Step 11: Now While holding the Volume Key, Tap on the Power Buttons 3 times then release the Volume Up key.
Step 12: Once Phoenix Pro will detect your device, the tool will start Flashing process automatically.
Step 13: After the Flashing is completed, a Finish message will appear on the screen .
Congratulation, It means you have been successfully Flashed your Android Device .
Important Notes :
- Charge Your Android Device Upto Minimum 60% - 80% before installing the firmware .
- This tool will only works to flash .img format flash file .
- Please Take a Backup of your Phone backup before using the Phoenix USB Pro flash tool, Because flashing process deletes your all personal data .
SEE ALSO :-
|Flashing And Imei Repair Tools|
|Imei Tools Tutorial SP Flash Tool Spd Flash Tool Mtk Imei Tool|
Factory Original Firmware [Flash File]