How to Flash stock rom image file by using RockChip android flash Tool
- flash tool software - Download from HERE
- USB drivers - Download from HERE
- flash file firmware - Download from HERE
- A USB cable
Procdure for Installing Stock Rom into Android Device by using RockChip Batch flash toolStep 1: Download and install Rockchip Driver Assistant on your computer.
Step 2: Download and extract RockChip Batch Tool on your computer. After Extracting you will be able to see the following files:
Step 3: Now open RKBatchTool.exe from the extracted files.
Step 4: Now, Click on the browser button of " FW Path ".
Step 5: Once you have succesfully give the flash file , RockChip Tool will load it.
Step 6: Now, Turn Off your Smartphone or Device .
Step 8: Do not release the Volume UP Key of your smartphone until "Icon 1" turns Green in Color.
Step 9: when the RockChip Tool is successfully added your Device into the computer, Click on the Restore Button to start the Flashing process .
Step 10: Now, RockChip Batch Tool will start the flashing process on your Smartphone or tablets .
Step 11: Once Flashing is completed successfully then you will be able to see Restore Done Success Message.
Step 12: Now, close the RockChip Batch Tool by clicking on the "Exit Button" .
Congratulation, It means you have been successfully Flashed your Android Device .
Step 13: Disconnect your Device from the Computer and Restart it.
Important Notes :-
- Charge Your Android Device Upto Minimum 60% - 80% before installing the firmware .
- This tool will only works to flash .img format flash file .
- Please Take a Backup of your Phone backup before using the RockChip Batch flash Tool, Because flashing process deletes your all personal data .
Download the Latest version of RockChip Batch flash Tool with USB drivers
|Flashing And Imei Repair Tools|
|Imei Tools Tutorial SP Flash Tool Spd Flash Tool Mtk Imei Tool|
Factory Original Firmware [Flash File]